Fortinet, previously Meru Networks, infrastructure Wi-Fi, provides intelligent wireless LAN solutions that optimise the network to deliver the highest performance, reliability, and operational simplicity.
Over the last 4 years, the usage of WLAN as primary mode of access is more and more important. Wi-Fi is becoming the Primary Access Medium by all means. This is due to the proliferation of handheld/mobile devices and the needs of mobility.
Fortinet offers one channel to simplify deployment and seamless roaming and multiple channels to segment application traffic and add capacity. The infrastructure solution has specific Air Traffic Control and Airtime Fairness Algorithms: Fortinet decides when clients roam for best possible user experience in time-sensitive applications.
Infrastructure WLAN solution to provide scale and flexibility
• Fit for highly mobile, dense deployments
• Flexible deployment options
• Able to separate Wi-Fi purchase decision from security
• Industry’s most integrated secure wireless offering
• Single pane of glass to manage both Security and Wireless
• Fit for those wanting an integrated Wi-Fi and Security offering in one box
Fortinet is not just about WiFi, they are a global leader and innovator in Network Security. Their mission is to deliver the most innovative, highest performing network security platform to secure and simplify your IT infrastructure. They are a provider of network security appliances and security subscription services for carriers, data centers, enterprises, distributed offices and MSSPs.