link Fortinet has a comprehensive range of security products, independently tested and validated, which can be used discreetly or integrated to form an end to end security fabric or Unified Threat Management.
click The key components of this security fabric are:
- Cloud Security (Fortigate VM virtual firewall) to secure your private, public and hybrid deployments in one solution;
- Enterprise Firewall:
Internal Segmentation to protect organisations from the inside out;
Fortigate Next Generation Firewalls are consistently recognised as one of the leading enterprise network firewalls in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, with an emphasis on price/performance;
- Advanced Threat Protection which covers prevention, detection and mitigation: Fortisandbox (local intelligence), Fortimail, Fortiweb (global intelligence), Forticlient (protection and enforcement away from the network) and information sharing with Fortiguard;
- Security Operations: Fortimanager (central device management), Fortianalyzer (central logging and reporting) and SIEM which provides advanced analytics and security intelligence to provide increased visibility and control beyond Fortinet devices;
- Secure Access Architecture to secure wireless and wireless access layers (FortiAP and Fortiswitch). Fortinet specialises in providing the most integrated secure wireless offering. A single pane of glass manages both security and wireless and it is an ideal solution for clients looking for an integrated WiFi and security offering in one box; Click here for PDF
- Network Security Assessment- CTAP (Cyber Threat Assessment Programme) where a Fortigate NGFW collects information from your network over the period of 7 days. A report of this audit details the strength of your security and threat protection. It also provides valuable information on user productivity and network utilisation. An example of a CTAP report can be found here.